Front Desk/Office Support at Ride Connection!
8 people are interested
Front Ride Connection Front Desk/Office Support Volunteer
Are you friendly, team-oriented, and have great office experience? Use your skills to welcome customers, community partners, and guests who call or visit Ride Connection!
Ride Connection connects seniors and people with disabilities with free accessible transportation options to keep them active, independent, and connected with the people and places that mean the most. Our headquarters are located just three blocks from the Gateway Transit Center in NE Portland.
Our Front Desk/Office Support Team:
- Offers a warm welcome and shares information with visitors
- Answers phone calls and refers callers to the appropriate staff members
- Maintains the appearance of the Ride Connection front lobby area
- Helps keep our office running smoothly
- Assists with mailings and special projects
- Enhances the lives of others as valued members of our team
Team members are:
- Able to pass a criminal background check
- Experienced working in office environments
- Competent with computers (Microsoft Word and Outlook)
- Able to adapt successfully in a rapidly changing environment
- Able to keep information confidential
- Reliable, punctual, and able to work independently
We have morning and afternoon shifts available. Four hour morning shifts (8:30 am - 12:30 pm) or afternoon shifts (12:30 pm - 4:30 pm) are ideal, but we’re flexible.
You’ll meet great people, receive excellent training, and enjoy a positive, upbeat environment at Ride Connection.
For more information, contact Pam Monahan, Volunteer Outreach Specialist, at (503) 528-1738, or via email: email@example.com.
We'll work with your schedule.
Ride Connection9955 NE Glisan St.Portland, OR 97220
- Executive Admin
- Office Management
- Office Reception
- Relationship Building
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Four hours once a week preferred