Veterans are needed to provide comradeship to fellow Veterans who have life-limiting illnesses. Kindred Hospice is committed to recognizing and honoring those who have served our county. Veteran Volunteers have the unique ability to relate and connect with Veteran patients and their families. You can be a part of a great program to honor and recognize Veterans in a very special way.
Kindred Hospice provides services to patients wherever they call home throughout the Mercer, Middlesex, Monmouth, Morris, Ocean, Somerset, & Union Counties. Free training is provided. Contact Elaine.Carlsen@gentiva.com or call 888-556-8880 today.
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
- Elder care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hrs/wk; flexible schedule
- Musicians Needed
- Reiki Specialist
- Sea Girt area: Friendly Visitor...
- Friendly Visitor Needed: Union...
- Teen Summer Helpers
- Spanish Speaking Visitor Needed
- Chatham area: Friendly Visitor...
- Spanish Speaking Friendly Visitors
- Vet-to-Vet Volunteer
- Friendly Visitors Needed:...
- Friendly Visitors Needed in...
- Friendly Visitor Needed: Morris...
- Friendly Visitor Needed: Ocean...