A Veteran is needed to provide comradeship for a fellow Veteran who has a life-limiting illness.
Kindred Hospice, a specialized healthcare agency that provides care to those with a terminal illness, is committed to recognizing and honoring those who served our county. Veteran Volunteers have the unique ability to relate and connect with Veteran patients and their families. You can be a part of a great program to honor and recognize Veterans in a very special way!
Contact Elaine.Carlsen@Gentiva.com or call 888-556-8880 today.
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- At least one hour/week
- Pianist, Manalapan
- Sea Girt area: Friendly Visitor...
- Union County: Friendly Visitor...
- Spanish Speaking Visitor Needed
- Spanish Speaking Friendly Visitors
- Pet Therapists Needed
- Veteran-to-Veteran Program
- Friendly Visitors Needed in...
- Compassionate Visitors Needed in...
- Friendly Visitor Needed, Monroe...
- Friendly Visitor Needed in...
- CD Players Needed by Patients:...
- Toms River: Friendly Visitor (2)...