Program Support Specialist
53 people are interested
A few hours a week can impact a person's life! Helping Link is seeking an office assistant to support our literacy education, technology, and homework help programs.
- Document management, maintenance and updating
- Handling any incoming communications (email, phone, in-person, etc.)
- Greet and provide information to clients and visitors as necessary
- Office space maintenance and organization
- Other general office clerk duties
- Occasional assistance in other
- Computer skills in MS Word/Excel
- Comfort using office equipment (copier, phone)
- Detail-oriented, efficient, good communication
Position hours: 4-6 hours during Monday-Thursday, 1:00 PM-9:00 PM, Friday 1:00PM - 6:00PM
Learn more: https://www.helpinglink.org/volunteer-application-form/
Helping Link is a community-based non-profit agency located in Seattle's International District. Our mission is "to empower Vietnamese-Americans’ social adjustment, family stability, and self-sufficiency.
We'll work with your schedule.
1032 S. Jackson St. #CSeattle, WA 98104
- Administrative Support
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Office Management
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4-6 hours a week