A few hours a week can impact a person's life! Helping Link seeks an office assistant to contribute skills and enthusiasm to the Vietnamese community.
- Maintain program files
- Keep our online database current and correct
- Answer calls, ensure drop-in members and visitors feel welcome
- Other key behind-the-scenes tasks
The Helping Link office environment is a lively blend of active learning in art and academics, trainings, classes, meetings, visitors, and routine, punctuated by the unexpected. A minimum commitment of 2-4 hours a week is preferred.
Visit our website for more information at www.helpinglink.org
About Helping Link: Helping Link is a community-based, non-profit agency located in Seattle's International District. The organization aims to ease the transition of Vietnamese immigrants while promoting cultural harmony among people of diverse origins.
- Administrative Support
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours a week
- Public Relations and...
- Volunteer as a Publicity and...
- Become a Youth Tutor!
- Opportunity for a Photographer...
- Sponsorship Coordinator
- ESL Instructors Needed!!!
- Administrative Assistant
- Board of Directors
- Flex your talents as a Web...
- iPad Instructor - Help us bridge...
- Love teaching? Love children?...
- Volunteer IT needed!!!
- Marketing and Publicity Team
- Gain Grant Writing Experience!
- Opportunity for a Communications...
- Help Seniors & Immigrants Learn...