A few hours a week can impact a person's life! Helping Link is seeking an office assistant to support our literacy education, technology, and homework help programs.
- Provide clerical support
- Word processing
- Copy writing
- Data entry
- Assist with outreach recruitment
- Computer skills in MS Word/Excel
- Comfort using office equipment (copier, phone)
- Detail-oriented, efficient, good communication
Position hours: 4-6 hours during Monday-Friday, 1:00 PM-6:00 PM
Learn more: http://www.helpinglink.org/volunteer-application-form-2/volunteer-job-descriptions/
Helping Link is a community-based non-profit agency located in Seattle's International District. Our mission is "to empower Vietnamese-Americans’ social adjustment, family stability, and self-sufficiency, while nurturing community service and youth leaders".
- Administrative Support
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-6 hours a week
- Public Relations and...
- Volunteer as a Publicity and...
- Become a Youth Tutor!
- Gala Graphic Designer
- Volunteer as an Event Coordinator!
- Opportunity for a Photographer...
- Sponsorship Coordinator
- ESL Instructors
- Gala Advertising Coordinator
- Graphic Designer
- Office Assistant
- Citizenship Instructor
- Board of Directors
- Flex your talents as a Web...
- iPad Instructor - Help us bridge...
- Love teaching? Love children?...
- Volunteer IT needed!!!
- Marketing and Publicity Team
- Wordpress Designer
- Gain Grant Writing Experience!