Children's Activity Coordinator
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
20 people are interested
The Children's Activities Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of various group activities related to children. The Children's Activities Coordinator is fully responsible for the supervision of these activities. His job involves arranging special events for children, keeping their need for knowledge enhancement and safety considerations in mind. This could be a highly rewarding volunteer position for those who enjoy the company of children and take pride in seeing them bloom under their guidance.
- Responsible for interacting with and keeping the children busy and suitably entertained while also motivating children to take part in various activities. She/he need to be extremely caring and should have an intrinsic inclination for children.
- Research, plan and coordinate age appropriate group activities to include crafts, reading and developing an educational component.
- Coordinate with staff and volunteers to assure that program needs are being met and that activities can be successfully completed. Responsible for proper guidance of volunteer Child Care Leaders.
- Maintain appropriate records to track expenditures, resources. Tracks all activities and makes lists of future activities.
Qualification and Skills:
- High degree of practical and creative abilities enabling him/her to plan and design activities that hold interest for the children
- Proficiency in arts and crafts or sports desired
- Excellent communication, organizational, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Extremely patient, caring and have an intrinsic inclination for children
Requirements and Commitment
- Background Check and provide two references
? Must be at least 18
? Orientation or Training
? 3 Hours per week for at least 6 months
We'll work with your schedule.
113 West Chestnut StreetWest Chester, PA 19380
- Youth Services
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- at least three hours per week