Marketing Intern - WorldBeat Cultural Center!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
14 people are interested
Youthful, Diverse, Creative community.
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
The WorldBeat Cultural Center is dedicated to promoting and preserving African, African-American, and other indigenous cultures of the world through art, music, dance, education, and technology. Classes in international dance and drumming are offered year round. The WorldBeat Center strives to enhance the visibility of cultural artists, expand opportunities for cultural enrichment, and broaden the understanding of various world cultures. We have an ongoing concert and cultural productions as well as producing 5 outdoor festivals yearly. We believe that Art, Culture, and Music can Heal the World.
We'll work with your schedule.
WorldBeat Cultural Center2100 Park Blvd. Balboa ParkSan Diego, CA 92101
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 10 hours weekly