The WorldBeat Cultural Center is dedicated to promoting and preserving African, African-American, and other indigenous cultures of the world through art, music, dance, education, and technology. Classes in international dance and drumming are offered year round. The WorldBeat Center strives to enhance the visibility of cultural artists, expand opportunities for cultural enrichment, and broaden the understanding of various world cultures. We have an ongoing concert and cultural productions as well as producing 5 outdoor festivals yearly. We believe that Art, Culture and Music can Heal the World.
Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Music Arts
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 5 hours weekly
- Event Assistant
- Gardening & Ethnobotany
- Marketing and Sponsorship
- International Coordinator
- Multi-media Tech/Editing/
- Center Care Personnel
- Operations Manager and Event...
- Office Management & Organization
- Event Coordinator
- One WorldBeat Cafe: Paid...
- Grant Writer and Developer
- Social Media & Community...
- WorldBeat Cultural Center...