Title: Children’s Activities Leader
Friends Association is seeking fun-loving, dependable people to interact, read and play with children living in emergency family housing or participating in the Homeless Prevention Program.
- Responsible for interacting with and keeping the children busy and suitably entertained while also motivating children to take part in various activities. She/he need to be extremely caring and should have an intrinsic inclination for children.
- Provide quality, loving care to children attending one of the Friends Association sponsored events.
Qualification and Skills:
- Proficiency in arts and crafts or sports desired
- Excellent communication, organizational, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Extremely patient, caring and have an intrinsic inclination for children
Requirements and Commitment
- Background Check and provide two references
Must be at least 18; or at least age 14 and volunteer with a parent or guardian
Orientation or Training
2 Hours a week for at least 6 months
- Literacy / Reading
- Youth Services
- General Education
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- two hours per week
- Light Cleaning at Family...
- Academic Tutor
- Communications and Development...
- Driver for clients
- Bring a smile to a mother's face!
- Communications/Social Media Intern
- Children's Activity Coordinator
- First Friday Construction Crew
- Donation Coordinator
- Welcome new families with a...
- Volunteer Management Internship
- Create a Birthday Party for a...
- Plumbing Volunteer
- Team Building for non-profits,...
- Media Production Specialist
- Movers and Shakers
- Newsletter Editor
- Volunteer Management Intern
- Events Manager