Children's Activity Leader
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
102 people are interested
Title: Children’s Activities Leader
Friends Association is seeking fun-loving, dependable people to interact, read and play with children living in emergency family housing or participating in the Homeless Prevention Program.
- Responsible for interacting with and keeping the children busy and suitably entertained while also motivating children to take part in various activities. She/he need to be extremely caring and should have an intrinsic inclination for children.
- Provide quality, loving care to children attending one of the Friends Association sponsored events.
Qualification and Skills:
- Proficiency in arts and crafts or sports desired
- Excellent communication, organizational, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Extremely patient, caring and have an intrinsic inclination for children
Requirements and Commitment
- Background Check and provide two references
Must be at least 18; or at least age 14 and volunteer with a parent or guardian
Orientation or Training
2 Hours a week for at least 6 months
We'll work with your schedule.
113 West Chestnut StreetWest Chester, PA 19380
- Literacy / Reading
- Youth Services
- General Education
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- two hours per week