Title: Front Desk/Receptionist
Area: Administrative Support
Support the Front Desk and reception area at the Friends Association administrative office. Assist Administrative Management with clerical tasks
Perform various clerical duties, answer the telephone, greet visitors, perform data entry using a variety of computer applications, filing, and assist with mailings, stuffing envelopes, and special projects as needed.
Shifts available Monday and Thursday 8.30 am - 4.30 pm, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 9.00 am to 11.00 am.
Qualification and Skills:
- Respectful and welcoming of clients; protective of clients' privacy.
- Able to understand/speak English
- Must be able to move and lift up to 20 pounds
- Strong communication skills both written and oral.
- Fundamental understanding of office methods, procedures and practices.
- Ability to perform basic clerical work involving judgment, accuracy and speed with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain records and files; ability to screen incoming telephone calls and visitors, and maintain confidential files.
- Ability to handle various special projects on an ongoing basis while addressing daily needs for the office.
- Minimum 1 shift per week for at least 3 months
- Office Reception
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- at least one shift per week
- Light Cleaning at Family...
- Academic Tutor
- Communications and Development...
- Driver for clients
- Bring a smile to a mother's face!
- Communications/Social Media Intern
- Children's Activity Coordinator
- First Friday Construction Crew
- Donation Coordinator
- Welcome new families with a...
- Volunteer Management Internship
- Create a Birthday Party for a...
- Plumbing Volunteer
- Team Building for non-profits,...
- Media Production Specialist
- Movers and Shakers
- Newsletter Editor
- Volunteer Management Intern
- Events Manager