P2P Darien has a team of dedicated and savvy volunteers who visit the CT Food Bank in Stamford and Fairfield weekly to shop and supply our Food Pantry. Get ready to sort through an assortment of wonderful food (perishable and non-perishable) to find what we need to serve our clients. It takes about 2 hours to complete the shop and return to P2P in Darien where our team unloads and sorts. Volunteers are needed weekday mornings.
- Problem Solving
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Shopping Helpers - P2P Stamford
- Client Services - P2P Stamford
- Shop Weekly at the Connecticut...
- Scholarship Committee Volunteer
- Clothing Center Volunteer
- Help us run errands -Join our...
- High School Student Volunteer...
- Service with a Smile -...
- Food Pantry Volunteer
- Warehouse Helpers - P2P Stamford