We are seeking to build a hospice volunteer program serving veterans. Did you know 25% of all people dying in the U.S. today are military veterans? They have served us - now its our turn to serve them! Flexible hours and committment. If you are a friend of a veteran or a veteran yourself, and would like to serve in this innovative program, please call us for more information: Marrilee at Gentiva Hospice 616-249-3043. Special training provided at no charge.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Veteran Hospice Volunteers
- Book lovers wanted!
- Volunteer Assistant
- Birthday Buddies
- Knitting companionship
- Friends needed in Lowell,...
- Change a life...by being a...
- Pet Therapy--Bring your best...
- Customer Care support
- Compassionate Crafters Wanted!
- Scrappy Sewers needed!
- Scrapbooking Crafter Organizer
- Compassionate Care calls
- Office Assistant
- Wheelchair Walkers partners...
- Alzheimer fidget board creators
- Create a smile through creative...
- Vigil Volunteers
- Musically inclined? Come join...
- Office Internship