Do you have a passion and respect for our Veterans? Many have no family close and would love a friend to visit and provide companionship a few times a month.
Did you know 25% of all people dying in the U.S. today are military veterans? They have served us - now its our turn to serve them! Flexible hours and committment.
If you are a friend of a veteran or a veteran yourself, and would like to serve in this innovative program, please call us for more information: Marrilee at Kindred Hospice 616-249-3043. Special training provided, flexible hours.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Veteran Hospice Volunteers
- Book lovers wanted!
- Office support-Excel help
- Knitting-Easter projects for...
- Friends needed in Lowell,...
- Change a life...by being a...
- Pet Therapy--Bring your best...
- Customer Care support
- Office Receptionist/Assistant
- Wheelchair Walkers partners...
- Certified Massage Therapists
- Vigil Volunteers
- Musically inclined? Come join...
- Family Caller
- Bereavement/Grief Companion