27 people are interested
Are you looking for a way to make an impact on your community? You can become a board member of a counseling agency that is making a difference in the community! We provide affordable behavioral health services that have the potential to change people's lives.
- Board members are required to commit one year to the organization.
- All potential board members must go through an interview process.
- Board members must attend board meetings which are the second Tuesday of every other month.
- Board members are required to serve on one committee.
This is a great opportunity to make a difference in your community without a large time committment. The board meets the second Tuesday of the month from 6:30 pm to 8 pm in Romeoville. The main purpose of the board is to raise funds for the agency. We have one large fundraiser in March that board members are required to attend. And smaller ones throughout the year. Committee meetings are scheduled based on members schedule and can be done via email. No previous board experience required, just a willingness to be involved in making a difference.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
215 W. Romeo RoadRomeoville, IL 60446
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- monthly board meetings/attend fundraisers