Are you interested in helping fiil Our Daily Bread's pantry? Consider organizing a canned food drive benefiting Our Daily Bread!!!
- Determine a date range for your canned food drive and let us know when as well as check with us to see what we are most of need of at that time.
- Participants post flyers out in the community, on social media and via email. We have a flier that can be used or feel free to create your own.
- Participants collect items
- Participants arrange a drop off with Kathy Schickel our Director of Operations ( email@example.com )
- Participants deliver the items. Our Daily Bread delivery hours are Tuesday-Thursday, 8:30am - 2pm and Monday and Friday 8:30-Noon. Please come to our donation door in the back alley. If you are coming south on Race, make a left on Elder, and then an immediate right behind our building. Follow the arrows to the green door and ring the bell. Someone will help you unload and you can be on your way. No parking necessary!
- Be sure to snap photos of your participants and email them to me so we can share on our social media sites!
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment