Do you want to help a senior who is home alone with no way to shop or cook? Be a volunteer as a Meals on Wheels Driver and deliver a hot meal prepared by Peninsula Volunteers, Inc. Routes are in South San Mateo County from Belmont to East Palo Alto.
Peninsula Volunteers, Inc. delivers 100,000 hot, nutritious meals every year to homebound seniors and adults with disabilities who are unable to cook for themselves.
Drivers must be available from 9:30am to noon, be able to use own vehicle and gasoline.
Contact Chris Berry at firstname.lastname@example.org or 650-326-0665 ext. 5002 with quesitons.
Go to www.penvol.org/volunteer for an application and more information.
- Food Service
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3+ hours/week for 4-6 months
- Must own a vehicle.
- Meals on Wheels Weekday...
- Lunch Servers needed at Little...
- Senior Companion
- Rosener House Current Events...
- Bingo Assistant
- Tech Tutor Weekdays
- Weekday Evening Front Desk at...
- Meals on Wheels Driver for San...
- Passionate about helping...
- Meals on Wheels Social Services...
- Community Service Desk
- Phone Assessment
- In-Home Assessment Support
- Cribbage Game Leader
- FITNESS CENTER VOLUNTEER...
- Current Events Moderator
- Bingo Caller
- Bible Study Leader
- Afternoon Front Desk at Little...
- Little House Cafe Volunteer...