We recognize that all children hope for a bright future. That’s why Home Start works tirelessly to help families identify and use their strengths to build a better future for themselves. We are committed to a community-based collaborative effort to reach children and families at risk and prevent child abuse and neglect. Founded in 1972 as a highly successful, national Head Start demonstration project, Home Start provides services to children living in poverty who require immediate, comprehensive solutions to ensure their safety and healthy development. In 1977, Home Start incorporated as a San Diego-based, private non-profit agency dedicated to child abuse prevention and family strengthening services.
To learn more, please visit our website at: http://www.home-start.org/
We are looking for volunteers to assist with organization, inventory, logging, and distribution preparation in our storage facility. Clothing and other household items we receive from wonderful donors need to be organized and prepped to be delivered to our clients on a weekly basis. Individuals and groups are welcome to volunteer!
Volunteers needed on Friday's from 9AM-1PM
- Inventory Management
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteer at Our Retail Store-...
- Help Pass out Food to Families...
- Child Care Supervisors Needed!
- Have a Knack for Fixing Things?...
- Sign Spinner!
- Volunteers Needed at Hallo-Wine...
- Development and Events Internship!
- Help Us Pick Up Donations!...
- Help Organize Our Storage...
- Administrative Support Needed!...