WINGS fundraising events create awareness as well as raise money to operate the programs and services that we provide. Annual fundraising events include the Fashion Show, Purple Tie Ball and other. Volunteers are needed to help on the planning committee with choosing the location or maping routes, making neccessary arrangments, planning decorations, designing promotional materials, soliciation of prizes or auction items, database maintenance, and much more. A long-term commitment is required for committe members.
Committee members usually met every two to three weeks several months before a scheduled event.
We are also looking for a one-time service on the day of an event can also be a tremendous help.
Finally, individuals or groups who wish to coordinate fundraising activities outside of WINGS, such as a donation drive, raffle, or other benefit, can also contact us prior to planning and publicizing such an activity.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Niles Resale Store
- Play with kids at our Domestic...
- Help Suburban Latinas flee from...
- Schaumburg Resale Store Cashier
- Arlington Heights Resale Store...
- Administrative Volunteer
- Be a Friend - Become a Safe...
- Maintenance Volunteer
- Special Events and Fundraising...
- Logistic Center Volunteer
- Answer the Crisis Line at our...
- Niles Resale Store Cashier