King County's animal shelter/ RASKC is seeking volunteers to cuddle and care for kitties from the shelter who temporarily reside at Tukwila Petco (near SouthCenter), as they wait to be adopted.
You would give the cat fresh food & water. Clean the kennel, then give loving attention to the animal.
As a RASKC ambassador, you also engage with Petco customers who are interested in cat care or the cat-adoption process. You also maintain the best possible professional relationships with the Petco staff.
Volunteers work a regularly 60- 90-minute shift. At the moment RASKC offers this opening:
No openings at this time
Initial commitment: Six months, unless you begin in the summer. Summer commitment: Six shifs, plus training.
1. Complete an initial online application
2. Register and attend new volunteer orientation
* Scroll down at www.kingcounty.gov/RASKCVolunteer
(Please do not contact the store).
- Animal Care / Handling
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 9
- Orientation or Training
- Six months
- 9- 15 y.o. volunteers only with parent/ guardian
- Animal-Shelter Helpers- task...
- Cuddle & care for kitties in...
- Got love to share? Foster a cat!...
- Animal-Shelter Helpers (Fridays,...
- Care for a bunny in your home on...
- Join a great cat-care team!...
- Help cats & customers- (Kent)
- Hospice foster an older cat in...
- Help lovely cats & customers in...
- Animal Shelter Helper...