Good Shepherd Hospice is looking for that exceptional volunteer who can assist the Volunteer Coordinator in managing office duties, including data entries, file updates, and creative projects.
Your time and efforts will help us to make the Volunteer Program the best it can be!
With the position you will have the opportunity to meet and work with a professional staff of dedicated people and a team of volunteers who exemplify the meaning of generosty! You will also gain a new appreciation for the good that hospice can do for patients and famililes who are facing the most challenging of circustances.
The position requires availability during the work week.
For more information, please contact Adeng DeWarabeck, Volunteer Coordinator at 913.322.3297 or visit www;goodshepherdhospice.com.
- Executive Admin
- Office Reception
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3-5 hours a month / we'll work with your schedule!
- Memory Bears - Gifts of Love
- Hospice volunteering isn't for...
- Our Lenexa Hospice Office needs...
- Make appreciation baskets for...
- Special Relationships
- Hospice Volunteers Needed
- Teach others in the field of...
- Art Volunteers Needed
- Licensed Massage Therapist for...
- Hospice Volunteers are...
- Volunteer Coordinator Assistant!
- Human Kindness has Healing Power
- One stitch at a time
- Help Us in the Hospice Office!
- Grief Packets for Loved Ones
- Hospice "Tuck-in" Volunteer
- Tuck-in our hospice patients...
- Laughter & Love = Great Hospice...
- Hospice Office Administrative...
- Brighten a Day! Visit our...