As a Legacy Writer volunteer you will travel to patient homes, extended care facilities, and Summa in-patient united to gather patient’s biographic and family information as well as stories and insights. You will then create a meaningful, long-lasting gift that will give family members and future generations who read or listen and insight about the patient's life journey; and provide affirmation and validation of the patient's life.
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People Skills
- Reading / Writing
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6 months/ 50 hours
- Bedside Vigil Volunteers
- KeepSake Pillow Volunteer
- Barberton In-Patient & Family...
- Office Volunteer-Office Assistant
- Caring Cuisine
- Wish Patients a Happy Birthday...
- Caring Cards Volunteer
- Companion Volunteer
- Provide Support to Hospice...
- Bereavement Volunteer
- Music Ministry
- Companion Volunteer -Akron,...
- We make a living by what we get;...
- Compose Patient's Life Stories,...
- In-Patient & Family Services...
- Office Support Volunteer
- Provide patients & families...
- Become a Spiritual Companion to...
- Recognize & Honor a Veteran