Looking for a fun, engaging way to teach teens the fundamentals of finance? Become a Financial Volunteer Teacher. Volunteers are trained to provide workshops on goal setting, budgeting, savings and banking. To find out more about this volunteer opportunity, please contact RSVP.
"Tell me and I forget. Teach me I remember. Involve me and I Learn"
This wonderful opportunity and so much more is available through the Retired and Senior Volunteer Program for individuals 55 and over in all 5 boroughs! After participating in a thorough interview with an RSVP representative, you will be placed in one of our 400 community-based partner organizations. We pride ourselves on helping you find the right volunteer opportunity to fit your skills and interests.
- Public Speaking
- Financial Planning
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Become a Citizenship Tutor
- "Help Bring the Internet to...
- Healthy Habits Teacher
- Chinese Interpreter
- "A Penny Saved is a Penny Earned"
- Help feed hungry New Yorkers. (...
- Client Advocate
- Make a Difference! Make a Food...
- Caregiver Coach
- Many Volunteer Opportunities...
- Help homebound seniors organize...
- Become a New Immigrant Mentor
- Administrative Assistant Volunteer
- Outreach Volunteer
- Food Pantry Intake Manager
- Volunteer Interpreter
- Korean Interpreter
- Help Families and Individuals...
- English for Speakers of Other...