The Adaptive Recreation & Learning Exchange (AR&LE) offers an adaptive bowling program to adults with disabilities. Over 100 bowlers come to AMF Southtown on Saturdays for a fun morning of bowling and socializing. Volunteers are needed to make this program successful!
Position Title: Bowling Volunteer
Location: AMF Southtown Lanes
7941 Southtown Ctr., Bloomington MN 55431
- Good communication skills
- Enthusiasm to work with adults with disabilities
- Ability to work cooperatively with other volunteers and staff
- Minimum 15 years old with parent consent
1. Provide a positive bowling experience.
2. Ensure safety during bowling
3. Interact and encourage interactions between participants
4. Keep bowlers on task and assist with skill building
Saturdays that fit into your schedule - please let us know exact dates you will be able to make it to the program.
Saturday’s, 9:15 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
January 20 - March 17, 2018
- Special Needs
- Sports Coaching
- People Skills
- Fitness Instruction
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 15
- Volunteer for as many Saturdays as you like!