Provide support to the Director of Community Volunteer Program of Peninsula Volunteers, Inc.
Flexible hours 3 - 6 hours week, Monday thru Friday. We will work with you.
Some of the skills required:
excellent communication, knowledge of MS office,data entry, filing, office organization, professional attitude and judgement
Tasks may include Media management and posting articles, Writing content for website and newsletters, Marketing volunteer opportunities to the local community,
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Senior Companion
- Bingo Assistant
- Tech Tutor Weekdays
- Driver for Meals on Wheels-...
- Activities Assistants
- Admin Assistant
- PC and MAC Whiz Needed
- Community Information Desk at...
- Meals on Wheels Driver for San...
- Computer Lab Volunteers
- Activity Volunteer
- FITNESS CENTER VOLUNTEER...
- Office Help
- Artist Wanted
- Meals on Wheels Food Packers...
- Volunteer with seniors in your...
- Little House Cafe Volunteer...
- Meals on Wheels
- On-Call Drivers for Meals on...