Uhuru Furniture & Collectibles (501c3 nonprofit organization) has an onsite volunteer position open. We are an economic development project of the African People’s Education and Defense Fund (www.apedf.org).
The onsite Volunteer Coordinator duties are on Saturdays and consist of: face-to-face contact with volunteers, greet and participate in morning overview and orientation, leading the volunteers distributing flyers and posters in the community to let people know we pick up furniture and collectibles donations to support the nonprofit. (Onsite Volunteer Coordinator Hours are generally Saturdays from 10:30am-3pm)
Uhuru Furniture & Collectibles has many other volunteer opportunities available including opportunities for groups an individuals, weekends or weekdays. Have fun, learn new skills, meet new people and make a difference in your community!
Please contact Stephanie Midler for more information by contacting us through VolunteerMatch or calling us at 510-763-3342.
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- Teaching / Instruction
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Art Appraiser Needed
- Community Outreach Intern needed...
- Lead our outdoor outreach...
- Need to upgrade your outreach...
- Need Community Hours Fast?
- Help Move / Measure / Clean /...
- Social Justice in the Fresh Air!
- Interested in working outdoors?
- Wanted: Photographer-Blogger!
- Attention Groups! Fun Volunteer...
- Volunteer Coordinators Needed...