The ReStore is a division of Topeka Habitat for Humanity. The ReStore’s mission is to generate revenue through the sale of donated building materials and household items to support the mission of Topeka Habitat for Humanity. Through its efforts, the ReStore facilitates recycling, minimizes landfill waste, provides low-cost home improvement items, and increases Habitat’s visibility in our community.
- Meet and greet customers
- Provide general assistance to customers, answering questions about Habitat for Humanity, and directing customers to the correct departments.
- Assist donors and answer donor-related questions
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of aisles and merchandise
- Assist other ReStore volunteers and staff as needed.
- Appliance Repair
- Janitorial Maintenance
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Min. of 3hrs/week Mon-Sat 9am-6pm