Create and implement a community and business outreach plan, including supervisingthe activities and services provided by Authority and Contractor ancillary community relations teams.
Organize, attend and present at business, community, and neighborhood group meetings regarding the project, its impacts and intended mitigations.
Develop public education and information materials, presentations and displays - including contributing to the Authority's newsletters, media/new media outreach and website content.
Oversee school education outreach and safety program.
Oversee and implement public events, meetings, open house information sessions, etc.
Organize and participate at community outreach activities to educate the broader community about the Authority, our activities and projects.
Respond to public and community inquiries and brief Authority staff on matters of public interest and concern.
Participate in construction status meetings.
Supervise the creation and operation of regional information offices.
Oversee the maintenance of a community database of interested parties and issues.
Participate in construction status and city coordination meetings.
Perform miscellaneous projects as assigned.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Fashion Make Up Interns Needed
- Marketing Director Needed ASAP
- Intern your way to Your Dream Job
- Volunteer Opportunity: Blogger...
- Fashion Model Interns Needed
- Fashion Photographer Intern...
- Fashion Design Intern Needed
- Fashion Design Project Needs...
- Healthy Eating Workshop Needs...
- Fashion Social Media Coordinator...
- Plan the Best Parties! Become an...
- Nonprofit Grant Writer Volunteer
- Fashion Design Internship Virtual
- Social Media Coordinator for...
- Event Planner needed asap!
- Social Media Intern
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Website Design Manager
- Career Workshop Needs...
- Business Outreach Coordinator