Connect with older adults with chronic illness or disabilities at adult day health center in Everett
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
142 people are interested
Are you interested in working with older adults with chronic illness/and or disabilities? Or are you interested in working with younger adults with disabilities? Apply to volunteer at our Adult Day Health Center in Everett!
- Help out with activities, share a special talent like musical performance, artistic skills, or hobbies or even bring a pet to visit!
- Interact and engage with participants by sharing conversation or just listening.
- Lend a hand at lunch, setting tables, handing out utensils & clothing protectors, and assisting in clearing the tables.
- Co-lead Activity Groups: Provide motivation, good humor and a little extra help for those who need it. Activities include writing exercises, discussion groups, dancing, specially adapted games (example: balloon volleyball, bowling), simple crafts, sing-a-longs, educational presentations, bingo, pet visits, holiday parties and more.
Full Life Care is the largest Adult Day Health organization in the Northwest. Our programs function much like senior centers -- places where older adults and adults with disabilities can socialize and enjoy group activities. We help participants maintain an independent and dignified lifestyle by enhancing their physical, social and cognitive functioning.
We'll work with your schedule.
2931 Rucker AvenueEverett, WA 98201
- American Sign Language
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Once per week for at least 2 hours