Seton Family Store Clothes Sorting and Hanging volunteers assist in the receiving, sorting and hanging of clothing donated for sale.
* Receive donations and provide charitable contribution receipts
* Evaluate clothing donated and separate saleable & unsaleable items
* Hang & stock clothing by category
* Adhere to pricing guidelines and use appropriate resources provided
* Maintain safe and clean work station(s)
* Restock inventory as needed
* Other duties as assigned by the Staff
Knowledge and Skills Needed:
* Verifiable experience in a retail setting
* Experience and knowledge of product condition, brands, values and pricing
* Volunteer should be a team player and enjoy volunteering independently.
* Able to lift and carry heavy objects helpful but not required.
* Excellent customer service skills are required.
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
- Retail / Sales
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training