During these uncertain times, how can we help?
See below to access our COVID-19 Resource Hub, and to explore our growing directory of both COVID-19-specific and virtual volunteering opportunities.
Seton Family Store's donation assistants receive, sort, clean and display items donated for sale; welcoming and greeting donors; screening and accepting donations; providing a donation receipt when requested.
* Follow all Covid-19 safety protocols
* Receive donations and provide charitable contribution receipts
* Evaluate clothing and shoes donated and separate sellable & unsellable items
* Hang & stock prepared donations by category
* Adhere to pricing guidelines and use appropriate resources provided
* Maintain safe and clean work station(s)
* Restock inventory as needed
* Other duties as assigned by the Staff
Knowledge and Skills Needed:
* Experience in a retail setting
* Experience and knowledge of donation brands, condition, values and pricing
* Volunteer should be a team player and enjoy volunteering independently.
* Able to lift and carry heavy objects helpful but not required.
* Excellent customer service skills are required.
226 East Lincoln Avenue, EMMITSBURG, MD 21727, US
Seton Center, Inc.’s mission is to work with our neighbors in northern Frederick County, MD to build a hopeful future, in the Spirit of Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton, through a focus on the self-sufficiency and well-being of the whole person.
Seton Center, Inc. is a social service organization in northern Frederick County MD. We provide financial assistance for mortgage, rent, utility, clothing and medical expenses. We also offer the Seton Family Store (thrift shop), and case management to guide and support client growth in the areas of life skills such as literacy, financial and health management.
Many of the families we serve are working people living at or below the poverty level. We believe that each person is unique and should be treated with dignity and respect, regardless of race, creed or financial status.
We'll work with your schedule.
226 East Lincoln AvenueEmmitsburg, MD 21727
May 15, 2020