The Youth Empowerment Services of Liberia (YesLiberia, Inc) is a non-profit Organization that through service-learning opportunities focuses on enhancing the lives of disadvantaged children, while promoting intercultural understanding to foster global citizenship and improve communities in Liberia and abroad. To date, we’ve given over 350 scholarships in Africa, partnered with 9 schools in Africa, worked with approximately 90 volunteers, and provided school supplies for over 3000 kids, sent 4000 text books and reading books to Africa, hired 4 interns in the USA with course credits benefits towards their graduations, and collaborated with student organizations at 8 universities across the USA. Simply put, if you’re a student with leadership skills, we are the place to build your resume with real-world experience. If you’re a working professional or a retiree, we expect to implement your experience.
YesLiberia, Inc. is seeking...
Position: Partners Relations Intern
Description:YesLiberia Partners Relations Intern will virtually dedicate time and attention to maintaining relations seeking new partners while maintaining existing ones. The ideal candidate should be outspoken, highly motivated, consistent, and possibly experience with student organizations, church environments, high school teachers/students, or companies community service departments. You will join our existing partnership team to maintain correspondences with potential partners to develop exciting new partnerships initiatives.
- Take the lead on communicating with partners
- Exercise business management skills
- Stay current with YesLiberia’s missions, campaigns and programs
- Research opportunities for partnerships
- Help setup interview opportunities for YesLiberia, Inc.
- Update YesLiberia’s staff with partnership initiatives
- Attend weekly conference calls and give progress report updates
- Collaborating with staff on new ideas for partnerships
- Maintain communication with partners and donors
- At least sophomore in college or a graduate
- Management Skills
- Some course work in Business Management
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint
- The intern must have excellent writing, editing and analytical skills as well as an excellent
- An understanding of external relations dealing with different sorts of organizations
Start Date/Duration: 6 to 12 months (or voluntarily more)
Compensation: This is an Un-paid Internship (with possible credits hours toward graduation for students)
- Strategic Planning
- Sales Marketing
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 4-8 per week
- Advertising Representative
- Video Editing or Whiteboard...
- Please Help Campaign and Raise...
- Talented Fundraising Volunteer...
- Program Marketing Specialist
- Student Groups Representative
- Campaign, (easy! from home, and...
- Event Planner or Promoter
- Event Promoter
- Video Animation and Editing Help
- Video Editor Needed ASAP!
- Marketing or Advertising Rep
- eMarketing Volunteers! Help us...
- Social Media Specialist Intern
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Animator or Animation Artists
- Communications Intern
- Partners Relations Intern
- Fundraiser Intern