We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven Development Committee. Event Photographer volunteer will be responsible for the following functions
- Take action photos and candid photos for various PR purposes (Web pages, program, poster, newspaper, etc.
- Working with committee to discuss the images they require and how they want to use them seeking out appropriate photographic subjects and opportunities, carrying out research and preparation for a shoot
- Working in different locations and in different circumstances to get the right image
- Preparing proofs for approval
- Coordinates photographic assignments and production activities
- Performs other duties as assigned
Skills and qualities
- be creative, with a good eye for art
- be reliable and able to meet deadlines
- be motivated and determined
- have excellent photographic skills
- have computer skills, especially with computer programs such as Photoshop
- have good communications skills
- be able to listen and interpret the committee’s needs
- be able to focus on getting a good picture no matter what is going on around them
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in photography, graphic art or a related field, or 2 years of experience in photography
- Be able to commit to attend events (may have to attend events on weekends)
What’s in it for you?
- Could be an unpaid internship opportunity
- Reference Letter
- Participation and recognition in volunteer appreciation events
- Satisfactory volunteer experience
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Event Volunteer for 96th...
- Gallery Exhibition/Art Installer
- Volunteers Needed for Pacific...
- Art-Intake/Pick up Volunteer
- Volunteers for Palo Alto...
- Event Photographer Needed
- Art & Wine Night @ Pacific Art...
- Summer Camp Volunteers
- Members of the Board of Directors
- Art Installation Volunteer
- Art Intake/Pickup Volunteer