Inform others about Medicare Fraud and Abuse in Liberty and Montgomery, Texas
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
3 people are interested
Join the Team that ALERTS Seniors to FRAUD
RSVP of the Texas Gulf Coast and the Better Business Bureau have formed a relationship to help seniors detect Medicare Fraud and Abuse. If you wish to help Seniors, Protect, Detect and Report Medicare Fraud volunteering with SMP (Senior Medicare Patrol) is what you are looking for! Opportunities exist in Montgomery and Liberty counties.
1. Provide education and information on fraud through presentations to communities of Medicare beneficiaries
2. Ability to acquire the skills needed to convey information on how to detect, report, and prevent Medicare fraud.
3. Learn to read and interpret Medicare Summary Notices.
4. If applicable, may work one on one with homebound medicare recipients.
5. Maintain records on number of Speeches, numbers of attendees and hours volunteered.
6. Turn in monthly reports to the Senior Medicare Patrol Coordinator.
Terms: Site is handicapped accessible, Volunteer must be at least 55 years of age
Other Information Requested of Volunteers: Drivers License and Expiration Date
We'll work with your schedule.
Montgomery and Liberty CountiesConroe, TX 77096
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours minimum per month