Volunteer for International Professors Project! International Professors Project (IPP) is a Volunteer Driven 501 (c)(3) Public Charity Organization. To find more information about IPP, kindly visit our website at www.internationalprofs.org Promote an educational, humanitarian initiative Experience hands-on team development Develop strong, professional relationships with like-minded individuals Expand your experience and advance your current talent and skill set 3 TALENT lOADED ONLINE LEARNING DESIGNERS, TUORS AND MENTORS 2 ONLINE LEARNING EXPERTS IN EITHER MOOCs OR IN SOME ASPECTS OF ONLINE LEARNING Candidate Requirements: Experience in designing and teaching online courses with the utilization of effective needs analysis, project management, course development, and evaluation skills. Advanced user of web-design applications, Microsoft tools, and Google Apps tools Advanced user of online teaching tools and other learning/content management systems (Moodle, drupal) Creative user of blogs, wikis, and podcasting to enhance student learning experience and provide effective modeling of emerging technologies. Able to utilize multimedia technology,elearning/authoring tools,SQL, adult learning methodologies with an experience working on LMS and CMS for course design and development.
- Teaching / Instruction
- Adult Education
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 27
- 7 hours a week
- Social Media Strategy Expert
- Social Media Oriented HR
- Instructional Design/Technology...
- Deputy Executive Director Wanted
- Social Media Volunteer Wanted
- Online Expert Searcher
- Social Media HR Urgently Wanted
- Opportunity for the position of...
- Course Writing Professionals...
- Social Media Enthusiasts! - Very...
- Employee Experience Oriented HR
- Social Media Professional...
- Retired Experienced Librarian
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)...
- URGENT NEW MEDIA Experts--...
- URGENT! Online marketing...
- HR Specialist
- Internet Librarians - Very Wanted!
- Social Media Strategist Wanted!