DONATE TO THIS
29 people are interested
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
29 people are interested
The Director of Reseach is a management position within the development Services function, reporting to the Senior Director of development Services. The Director will lead and oversee the prospect and research function, supervise the research staff and work closely with development officiers as a partner in helping them achieve their fundraising goals. The main responsabilities of the position are to:
- Maintain an overall knowledge of the NGO top prospect to assist fundraisers in developing appropriate cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship strategies; reference and represent that information at meetings and in discussions, as needed.
- Supervise the research staff. Set department and individual employee goals and provide routine evaluations of progress toward these goals. Identify and promote professional growth opportunities for staff. Ensure adherence to professional standarda and ethics of prospect research.
- Develop and oversee budgets and policies and procedures for research Department.
- Maintain an awareess of the goals and accomplishments of the NGO and of issues within the development profession.
- Advanced computer skills, particulary with the microsoft office suite of applications.
- Knowledge and ability to implement principles of management, leadership, conflit resolution, negotiation, and motivation.
- Ability to foster a collaborative, customer-oriented working environment.
- Demonstrated record of initiative, problem solving, and adaptability.
- Strong listening, communication, and collaboration skills.
40 More opportunities with UNITED AID for AFRICA. Let's help save the children and build a better tomorrow.1 Review
About UNITED AID for AFRICA. Let's help save the children and build a better tomorrow.
1629 K Street NW, WASHINGTON DC, DC 20008, US
United Aid for Africa (UAA-FOUNDATION INC.) 501 c (3) organization was established in 2009 in Washington DC with the aim to fight poverty in Africa. Primarily engaged in community improvement and social change, UAA's mission is to contribute to the Economical and Social development of Africa by promoting and expanding education efforts along with community development initiatives.
As an international charitable organization, the foundation demographic focuses are Children and Women. Yet, the organization strives to help children and Women across the African continent overcome all problems connected with poverty to become healthy, educated, self-sustaining and contributing members of society. This goal is achieved mainly through a set of projects and Programs carefully designed to address the immediate and basic needs of children and women, and provide them with the tools and opportunities necessary to become successful within their communities.
The foundation also manages forum discussions where it encourages everyone to bring ideas on how to solve specific problems. It has for objective to bring together everyone around the world in order to find solutions for Africa. The organization functions at the international level where employees, members, Ambassadors and board of directors live athwart the world.
UAA-Foundation also works very hard to establish credibility, build long-lasting relationships with institutions in the private sector, local community leaders, and government agencies who can assist us implement our programs thereby giving a voice to deprived and vulnerable children as well as women.
UAA-Foundation is led and supported by a multigenerational, ethnically & geographically diverse board with a variety of experience in organizational management, program development, and business development.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 23, 2022
- Driver's License Needed