DONATE TO THIS
25 people are interested
The Director of Reseach is a management position within the development Services function, reporting to the Senior Director of development Services. The Director will lead and oversee the prospect and research function, supervise the research staff and work closely with development officiers as a partner in helping them achieve their fundraising goals. The main responsabilities of the position are to:
- Maintain an overall knowledge of the NGO top prospect to assist fundraisers in developing appropriate cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship strategies; reference and represent that information at meetings and in discussions, as needed.
- Supervise the research staff. Set department and individual employee goals and provide routine evaluations of progress toward these goals. Identify and promote professional growth opportunities for staff. Ensure adherence to professional standarda and ethics of prospect research.
- Develop and oversee budgets and policies and procedures for research Department.
- Maintain an awareess of the goals and accomplishments of the NGO and of issues within the development profession.
- Advanced computer skills, particulary with the microsoft office suite of applications.
- Knowledge and ability to implement principles of management, leadership, conflit resolution, negotiation, and motivation.
- Ability to foster a collaborative, customer-oriented working environment.
- Demonstrated record of initiative, problem solving, and adaptability.
- Strong listening, communication, and collaboration skills.
33 More opportunities with UNITED AID for AFRICA. Let's help save the children and build a better tomorrow.1 Review
We'll work with your schedule.
615 South Frederick AveSuite 310BGaithersburg, MD 20877