Event Planner (Fundraising)
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
General Description: Help UAA to brainstorm and develop ideas for events, both as fundraisers and for promotional purposes. Works with the social media volunteer and marketing/PR person to advertise events
Basic computer literacy and some knowledge of word processing software and email. Overall experience coordinating an event is highly desired.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
More opportunities with UNITED AID for AFRICA. Let's help save the children and build a better tomorrow.
- IT Specialist
- Event Promotion Coordinator
- Grant Writer (School Support...
- Press/ Social Media Outreach...
- Event Ticket Sells Cordinator
- Finance Manager
- Christmas Wishes Program Manager
- Sponsors Outreach Coordinator
- Event Planner (Fundraising)
- Volunteer Specialist
- Grant Writer (Christmas Wishes...
- AWARE Program Manager
- Marketing Specialist
- Ambassadors Outreach Coordinator
- Event Planner
- Video Editor
- Staff Accountant
- Grant Writer
- Volunteer Manager
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER