Do you like to organize? The Snohomish Community Food Bank needs your help!
45 people are interested
The Snohomish Community Food Bank is seeking volunteers to help sort and organize food. We have multiple positions open throughout the week, Monday through Saturday.
- Cooler Organizer - sort refrigerated items, organize and stock cooler
- Freezer Organizer - sort frozen items, organize and stock freezer
- Produce Sorter - sort fruits and vegetables, determine what is and what is not acceptable for human consumption, display produce for client distribution
- Bread Sorter - sort loaves of bread, check for mold, stock bread racks
- Boxed and Canned Food Sorters - sort dry goods, check expiration dates, keep backroom organized
If you are 18 or older, we hope you will join us in our fight against hunger in our community!
We'll work with your schedule.
1330 Ferguson Park RoadSnohomish, WA 98290
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training