Provide hospitality and hope to families with children who have lost their homes
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
331 people are interested
Family Promise Metrowest serves homeless families with children 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Volunteers form the foundation of all we do.
- preparing meals
- providing dinner hosting and companionship
- purchasing supplies
- setting up bedrooms
- doing laundry
- leading children's activities
- tutoring: ESL, GED, academic subjects
- Sharing professional expertise: legal assistance, financial literacy instruction; parenting workshops
- Serving in our Day Center Office
- Assisting with our annual April Walkathon or Mini Golf fundraisers
- Serving on our Board of Directors or its subcommittees
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
6 Mulligan StreetNatick, MA 01760
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training