ATCAA needs volunteers to help distribute food to needy people. Types of positions are: Front Desk Assistants-Assist with drop-ins, clerical work and answering phones. Front Desk Subs- Fill in for the above, same type of help. Closed Sites & Home Delivery Site Hosts- This position is one day a month, with 4 positions open. You drive to various homes to deliver food. Closed Sites & Home Delivery Subs- This is a back-up position in the event that the site host was unable to commit to that day, you would fill in for the day. They are open 5 days a week and hours are 9:00am-1:00 pm.
If interested, please call Deni Avery at 984-3960 xt. 104 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- 1 day a month or more
- Parents may bring their children with them
- SCORE Volunteers
- Enjoy greeting people
- Volunteer Orientation for...
- Board Members needed
- Senior Center Program Volunteers
- Help a Homeless Animal
- Greeter for New Melones Lake...
- Are you a pet lover?
- Help Seniors and Children
- Dedicated Volunteers
- Adventist Health Sonora - Gift...
- Hospice Volunteer/San Andreas &...
- Help Seniors With Legal Advice
- Adventist Health Sonora
- Be A Part of Sheriff's Volunteer...
- Website Administrator Volunteer
- Enjoy Volunteering at Nancy's Hope
- Do You love Children? Become a...
- Help get a Non Profit some...
- Adventist Health Sonora-...