Description: Volunteers will have the opportunity to engage with school groups and our customers. Training and information regarding individaul shops and Streets of Old Grand Rapids, a recreated 1890s streetscape, is provided. Some of the shops are:
- Voigt Herpolsheimer's Department Store
- Rudell Drug Store
Commitment: once a week
Scheduling: Based on your availability
Responsibilities: This job is good for people who...
- Like actively sharing their knowledge with crowds of people
- Enjoy public speaking or want to build their public speaking skills
- Want to help make learning a FUN and rewarding experience
- Love sharing stories of the time!
Requirements: Background check.
For more information, please email Joyce Makinen - Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com
- Adult Education
- General Education
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 day a week