Kinship is a mentoring program working with kids ages 5-15. Many of our kids have special needs and require a special person with loving heart, patience and understanding of what the child might need as they spend time showing the young person how important they are in our world. Kids might have learning struggles, mental health issues, behaviour issues and just plain lonely. The special needs may be diagnosed or undiagnosed. Kids with the desire to spend time with an adult friend who really cares is all they ask for. If you want to learn more about the kids who are hoping you might select them to be their friend and give them unconditional love call Penny at 763-862-6755.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- minimum of one hour a week
- need transportation to pick up the child
- Befriend a Child of Immigrants &...
- Send a birthday blessing
- loving mentor to befriend...
- Befriend a Child of a Prisoner
- role model for boys
- Anoka County activities assistant
- Spanish speaking mentor to child
- Spanish speaking mentor to child...
- Friend of teen
- Spanish speaking mentors
- mentor in Anoka County
- friend to a child
- role model for teen
- special needs children need...
- Teachers for life skills
- Senior mentors needed Hennepin...
- Mentor a child
- Activities planner
- Autistic children need friends