Has organ/tissue donation or transplantation touched you or someone you know?
We need you to help share your story with others!
Volunteers are needed to be presenters & educators about becoming a registered donor at health fairs, community events, and to groups of teens and adults.
Ideal candidates will have:
* ability to speak to others in a clear and concise way, sharing your personal experience in a positive manner
* Desire to increase awareness about organ/tissue donation
* Public speaking experience helpful, but not necessary
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Help keep inventory for housing...
- Bring love & joy to a senior in...
- Enjoy children? Be a lunch room...
- Experienced tradesman needed!
- Young childrens' Arts Volunteer
- Brighten a resident's day!
- Ensure families receive food!
- Help Spanish speakers prepare...
- First generation college...
- Retail therapy lovers wanted!
- Be a resource for others!
- Do you have a green thumb? Be...
- Spend some time with an elderly...
- Lovers of plants and children...
- Become a friend to an inmate
- Help students succeed!
- Be a friend to a HS student- be...
- Schedule volunteer speakers
- Help a student succeed in...
- Cancer patients need your help!