Volunteer Human Resources Generalist
Ivy Child International
To help IVY CHILD in achieving it’s objective of creating a healthy environment for children by ensuring the HR team has all necessary documentation in place, support recruitment of interns/volunteers, coordinate with team members to ensure their are completing their tasks as per set time lines.
- To create any HR documents and review the existing documents and make any relevant changes in the same after consensus with HR team.
- To support recruitment of any specific role through social media platforms or through portals online.
- To spread awareness of the programs conducted by IVY Child International and be an ambassador for IVY Child International.
- To monitor the HR interns’ working and ensure whether they are able to complete the tasks within set time lines
- To ensure all HR record keeping for IVY Child is in place
- To provide recommendations to the HR team to improvise the documents created by them
- To collate the monthly Dashboard of all departments to be sent to the board.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Ivy Child International
P.O. Box 63, Unit #403, Worcester, MA 01609, US
Our mission: "Helping Each Child Achieve Their Best" - Ivy Child enhances the social and emotional well-being of children by recognizing their multicultural needs, using education and positive psychology as a uniting force to inspire resilience and leadership.
We encourage and enable families to participate in the growth of their child and strive to be a leading resource for caregivers, educators, and community organizations to receive guidance and instruction on creating a healthy child-centered environment.
Ivy Child International attained its nonprofit 501 (c)(3) status in Massachusetts in 2011,
and continues to provide cross-cultural positive psychological services for children,
families, and communities worldwide. Cross-cultural positive psychology
investigates how cultural factors influence positive behavior. While we all experience
happiness, how this emotion is expressed varies from one culture to the next. This field of psychology looks at both universal behaviors and unique behaviors to identify the ways that culture impacts familial, academic, social, professional, and other aspects of life. Through careful examination of the whole child, personal strengths and assets are identified to build an individualized Positive Psychological Plan (PPP). The Plan highlights goals to be integrated into the child's daily routine as a set of practical exercises and is designed to stimulate his/her mind, body, and spirit. ICI takes a holistic approach in treating and understanding the needs of its clients (ranging from young children to teenagers) by employing nutritionists, alternative medicine practitioners, art therapists, etc. to supplement the customized care provided by ICI’s professionals.