To help IVY CHILD in achieving it’s objective of creating a healthy environment for children by ensuring the HR team has all necessary documentation in place, support recruitment of interns/volunteers, coordinate with team members to ensure their are completing their tasks as per set time lines.
- To create any HR documents and review the existing documents and make any relevant changes in the same after consensus with HR team.
- To support recruitment of any specific role through social media platforms or through portals online.
- To spread awareness of the programs conducted by IVY Child International and be an ambassador for IVY Child International.
- To monitor the HR interns’ working and ensure whether they are able to complete the tasks within set time lines
- To ensure all HR record keeping for IVY Child is in place
- To provide recommendations to the HR team to improvise the documents created by them
- To collate the monthly Dashboard of all departments to be sent to the board.
- Performance Management
- Human Resources Information Systems
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Human Resources Assistance
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment