At Saint Therese, life is good. Our communities provide secure, stress-free living and the very best in senior care and housing with a commitment to each individual’s spiritual, physical, emotional and social well-being.
Volunteers play an essential role in enriching the lives of our residents. One way they do that is escorting residents to and from the chapel for Mass or Protestant services; weekdays or weekends. If you would like to help Saint Therese residents attend a spritual service while chatting with them along the way, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
No experience necessary - we train!
LOCATIONS; This volunteer opportunity is available at Saint Therese of New Hope, Saint Therese at Oxbow Lake in Brooklyn Park, Saint Therese of Woodbury and Transitional Care by Saint Therese at North Memorial Medical Center in Robbinsdale.
Visit www.sttheresemn.org/volunteer-opportunities to learn more and apply online.
When you make a difference in someone’s life you’ll discover that you benefit just as much as they do. Volunteering is good for the soul!
- People Skills
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- Pet Therapy Volunteer
- Musical Volunteers
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Make a Difference - Volunteer at...
- Palliative Care Companion -...
- Share your Talents and Love for...
- Library Assistant at Saint Therese
- Games & Activities Assistant
- Hospitality Volunteer at Saint...
- Pastoral Care Volunteer
- Day Trips & Fun Outings for...
- Visit with Seniors and Bring a...
- Happy Hour at Saint Therese at...
- Mass/Worship Escort
- Hospitality Volunteer at...
- Sewing/Mending Volunteer
- Senior Men's Group Leader at...
- Music & Memory Volunteer
- Business Office Volunteer -...
- Office Assistant at Transitional...