Whether you are a math and computer wiz, a tennis league champion, or just love working with kids, RSTTA is always looking for energetic individuals to help with our programs and services!
We are looking for individuals that have a passion for working with children!
Please see below for opportunities.
- Individuals with minimum of 1 year tutoring experience (Elementary, Middle, or High School level)
- Requires a high school diploma
- Expertise in math, reading, and/or English preferred
- Provides instruction and assistance to students
- Requires a report card be submitted unless a high school graduate
- Provides assistance to students
- Individuals with tennis experience are preferred
- Requires a minimum of 1-year experience working with children in a group setting
- Assists with activities for elementary/middle school students or high school students
All individuals will have to complete an application, background checks (if applicable, based on age), and take part in an orientation.
For information about our fall programs, please visit: http://www.rodneystreettennis.org/volunteer.html
- Math / Science Instruction
- Literacy / Reading
- Teaching / Instruction
- Racquet Sports
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- At least one day a week for program duration