Hospice of the Golden Isles Volunteers
Hospice of the Golden Isles
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
1 person is interested
There are many volunteer opportunities at Hospice of the Golden Isles
- Volunteers provide companionship to patients, families and caregivers in their homes, other facilities and in our hospice house.
- Volunteers greet visitors to our facility and assist them as needed.
- Are you an attentive, compassionate listener?
- Do you prefer administrative tasks?
- Are you computer savvy?
- Are you creative?
- Are you musical? (Play instrument, Sing, etc.)
- Do you have a certified pet? Our patients love visits from all types of animals!
- Are you certified in massage or music therapy?
- Would you like to make phone calls to patients and caregivers?
Hospice of the Golden Isles is a wonderful nonprofit organization and we look forward to having you on our team!
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Hospice of the Golden Isles
1692 Glynco Parkway, Brunswick, GA 31525, US
Hospice of the Golden Isles is a community-based, non-profit organization serving 5 coastal counties in Georgia since 1980. Our Mission at Hospice of the Golden Isles is to provide expert, compassionate end-of-life care for patients and their loved ones. Caring for terminally ill patients, when a cure is no longer likely, is a special privilege. We offer care that enriches quality of life. Hospice care is provided through our interdisciplinary team of nurses, social workers, chaplains, hospice aides and volunteers under the direction of a physician, with the support of leadership and administrative professionals. Your work at Hospice of the Golden Isles gives hospice patients the ability to live well, with grace and dignity through the end of their lives.
Hospice of the Golden Isles has a beautiful 11 acre, 24 bed Hospice house. We serve many facilities in the community as well as serving in patients homes for Glynn, Camden, Macintosh, Brantley, and Charlton County. Hospice of the Golden Isles is the only not for profit hospice serving coastal southeast Georgia and have proudly been serving the communities for 40 years.