DONATE TO THIS
12 people are interested
S/He will be responsible for writing proposals for unrestricted operating revenue, restricted projects, and capital projects (as needed), and ensuring a smooth and successful proposal submission process, accurate recordkeeping, and results-oriented reporting for foundations, corporations, and government.
- Responsible for conducting the full range of activities required to prepare, submit, and manage grant proposals to foundation and corporate sources.
- Work with finance to gather information necessary to report to funders on current grant programs.
- Comply with all grants reporting as required by donors.
- Perform prospect research on foundations and corporations to evaluate prospects for grants.
- Develop an understanding of organizational history and programs; collaborate with program and membership staff to develop and communicate programming needs, outcomes, and vision.
- Maintain current records in database and in paper files, including grant tracking and reporting.
- Promote, support, and participate in the team goals of the fund development
33 More opportunities with UNITED AID for AFRICA. Let's help save the children and build a better tomorrow.1 Review
We'll work with your schedule.
615 S. Frederick AveSuite 310BGaithersburg, MD 20877