29 people are interested
Please visit the new page to apply.
29 people are interested
The marketing director is responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of UAA's marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal. He oversees the development and implementation of support materials and services for chapters in the area of marketing, communications and public relations. He also directs the efforts of the marketing, ommuniations and public relations staff and coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of UAA.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
- Experience developing and managing budgets , as well as hiring, training, developing, supervising and appraising personnel.
- Demonstrated successful experience wiring press releases, making presentation and negotiating with media.
- Experience overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications. Computer literacy in word processing, database management, and page laout.
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams. Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
40 More opportunities with UNITED AID for AFRICA. Let's help save the children and build a better tomorrow.1 Review
About UNITED AID for AFRICA. Let's help save the children and build a better tomorrow.
1629 K Street NW, WASHINGTON DC, DC 20008, US
United Aid for Africa (UAA-FOUNDATION INC.) 501 c (3) organization was established in 2009 in Washington DC with the aim to fight poverty in Africa. Primarily engaged in community improvement and social change, UAA's mission is to contribute to the Economical and Social development of Africa by promoting and expanding education efforts along with community development initiatives.
As an international charitable organization, the foundation demographic focuses are Children and Women. Yet, the organization strives to help children and Women across the African continent overcome all problems connected with poverty to become healthy, educated, self-sustaining and contributing members of society. This goal is achieved mainly through a set of projects and Programs carefully designed to address the immediate and basic needs of children and women, and provide them with the tools and opportunities necessary to become successful within their communities.
The foundation also manages forum discussions where it encourages everyone to bring ideas on how to solve specific problems. It has for objective to bring together everyone around the world in order to find solutions for Africa. The organization functions at the international level where employees, members, Ambassadors and board of directors live athwart the world.
UAA-Foundation also works very hard to establish credibility, build long-lasting relationships with institutions in the private sector, local community leaders, and government agencies who can assist us implement our programs thereby giving a voice to deprived and vulnerable children as well as women.
UAA-Foundation is led and supported by a multigenerational, ethnically & geographically diverse board with a variety of experience in organizational management, program development, and business development.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 19, 2022
- Marketing Strategy & Planning