WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where615 S. Frederick AveSuite 310BGaithersburg, MD 20877
The marketing director is responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of UAA's marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal. He oversees the development and implementation of support materials and services for chapters in the area of marketing, communications and public relations. He also directs the efforts of the marketing, ommuniations and public relations staff and coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of UAA.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
- Experience developing and managing budgets , as well as hiring, training, developing, supervising and appraising personnel.
- Demonstrated successful experience wiring press releases, making presentation and negotiating with media.
- Experience overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications. Computer literacy in word processing, database management, and page laout.
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams. Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
More opportunities with UNITED AID for AFRICA. Let's help save the children and build a better tomorrow.
- IT Specialist
- Grant Writer (School Support...
- Press/ Social Media Outreach...
- Finance Manager
- Event Planner
- Excecutive Director
- Christmas Wishes Program Manager
- Event Planner (Fundraising)
- Volunteer Specialist
- Reseach Director
- Grant Writer (Christmas Wishes...
- AWARE Program Manager
- Marketing Specialist
- Event Planner
- Video Editor
- Staff Accountant
- Grant Writer
- Volunteer Manager