WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where615 S. Frederick AveSuite 310BGaithersburg, MD 20877
A Finance Manger will be expected to prepare and interpret monthly management accounts and annual reports, to implement financial plans then assess and manage the risks that might occur. He has to reconcile balance sheets, analyze margins and manage the different budgets. On top of that the finance manager has to monitor the cash flow statements and predict future trend in order to avoid impediments. He has to conduct reviews and evaluations fo cost-reductions.
Moreover, he has to liaise with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out; he has to arrange new sources of finance and debt facilities and ensure that all transactional. payroll and VAT/taxation requirements are met.
Finally, the finance manager has to keep on top of change in regulation, legislation, and new industry developments.
- Possess good accounting experience, some tax knowledge desirable
- Excellent eye for detail, diligent knowledge of accounting regulations
- Ability to report to senior managers
- Capablilities to supervise, manage and lead staff
- Excellent commercial flair and industry experience
- Financial Planning
- Financial Auditing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
More opportunities with UNITED AID for AFRICA. Let's help save the children and build a better tomorrow.
- IT Specialist
- Grant Writer (School Support...
- Press/ Social Media Outreach...
- Finance Manager
- Event Planner
- Excecutive Director
- Christmas Wishes Program Manager
- Event Planner (Fundraising)
- Volunteer Specialist
- Reseach Director
- Grant Writer (Christmas Wishes...
- AWARE Program Manager
- Marketing Specialist
- Event Planner
- Video Editor
- Staff Accountant
- Grant Writer
- Volunteer Manager