-Offering companionship and support to our patients and their family members
-Providing assistance with clerical duties in our office
-Assisting in our bereavement department
-Running errands for patients or caregivers
-Supporting special projects behind the scenes
If you are caring, compassionate and have a true desire to help others, becoming a Grace Hospice volunteer may be the perfect opportunity for you. The contribution of volunteers are essential to the important work provided by our hospice team. Hospice Volunteers report having a deep sense of personal satisfaction in being there for someone during such a poignant time in their life. They feel as though they are making a significant contribution to the community and providing a service that they hope others would offer to them if they were in need. Many volunteers feel that helping people through the dying process keeps them focused on prioritizing important aspects of their own lives. There are several different ways that you can be involved with Grace Hospice:
Please contact Diana, Volunteer Coordinator for a Volunteer Application to begin your volunteering adventure today! firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website by clicking on the link below. Please make sure you set the locatione to San Antonio. When you press submit the application will be sent directly to my email!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Must be 18 to visit with patients.
- "A smile goes a long way to a...
- You Too Can Help!
- Youth Office Volunteers
- Join Our Hospice Volunteer Team!
- Spend Time With A Hospice...
- Gain Administrative Experience!...
- Be A Friend To A Hospice Patient
- Veterans Interested In Visiting...
- Help a hospice patient - very...
- We Need Youth Volunteers For The...
- Bring Joy To A Hospice Patient!
- You Too Can Make A Difference!
- It's A Wonderful Time To...
- Volunteer With Grace Hospice!
- Are You Caring? Become an...