Looking for caring, compassionate volunteers to oversee 20-25 people who are homeless and individuals who are dealing with behavioral health. Training is provided and at least 2 people work together.Each volunteer oversees the individuals to clean up after themselves and clean up at the end of the day. Time involvement is 1 day a weeek from 11:00am-4:00pm.m-4:00pm. David Lambert Community Drop In Center.
If interested, call Jeanette Lambert at 209/532-8109 or e-mail at email@example.com.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 day a week from 11:00am-4:00pm
- SCORE Volunteers
- Santa's Letters for Sonora
- Enjoy greeting people
- Enjoy Meeting People and office...
- Volunteer Orientation for...
- Help a Homeless Animal
- Greeter for New Melones Lake...
- Animal Lover needed
- Advocates needed.
- Are you a pet lover?
- Theater Volunteers Needed
- Dedicated Volunteers
- Adventist Health Sonora - Gift...
- Museum Docents
- Help Seniors With Legal Advice
- Be A Part of Sheriff's Volunteer...
- Enjoy Volunteering at Nancy's Hope
- Help get a Non Profit some...
- Grant Writer Volunteer-FOAC
- Campground Host