The Boys & Girls Club of Santa Ana is looking for volunteers to help children and youth with the after-school programs. The after school programs run Monday through Friday from 2 PM- 6 PM. The youth that our programs serve range from 1st - 12th grade, ages 6-18. Homework can be multiple or single subject but this will depend on the grade level volunteers are working with.
- A genuine interest in working with youth and providing them with academic support
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A willingness to cooperate and collaborate with staff, specifically Unit Director
- Ability to conduct one-on-one tutoring sessions and/or group based sessions
- A minimum commitment of 2 hours per week
- Attend orientation at the beginning of service
- Tutors over 18 years of age will undergo a background check
Openings are available now. Please apply today.
*Please email for application at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- 2 hours per week