Help us share our gratitude to the many people who support the Center financially by making thank you calls to recent donors. This is a flexible position, which can be done occasionally almost any time that works for you. You'll receive training and support from our staff, but should feel comfortable (and enjoy) striking up conversations and sharing your enthusiasm for our community with others.
We are looking for someone to do a couple of hours about once a month with flexible scheduling. A commitment of three months is appreciated.
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours at a time, a couple of times a month
- A commitment of three months is appreciated
- Copps Junction Rd Food Drive
- Copps Fitchburg Food Drive
- Love chatting on the phone? ...
- Community Fitness Center Detailer
- Copps Middleton Food Drive
- Serve up food & friendship to...
- Greet our great seniors
- Food for Thought Initiative Driver
- Older Adult Program Intern
- Wordsmith wanted to write...
- Monona Copps Food Drive
- Madison Marathon Volunteer
- Pick'n Save Food Drive
- Food Pantry Assistant
- Make handmade cards to thank...
- Foodworks Ambassador
- Be on-call: Serve up food &...
- Metro Market Food Drive