Healthy Smiles for Kids of Orange County is a non-profit organization whose mission is to improve the oral health of children in Orange County through collaborations directed at prevention, education, access to treatment, and advocacy. Our vision is that through collaborations and partnerships, children in our community will enter school ready to learn and be pain free.
1. Tooth Fairy Learning Center: Teach children about the science of decay and bacteria, proper oral hygiene and making smart nutrition choices.
2. Community Education and Screenings: Educate the community on the importance of oral health, help hygienists with screening paperwork and refer families to dental clinics.
3. Help our school-based program! Duties include getting kids safely to and from our Smile Mobile and their classrooms, and assisting with forms and paperwork.
4. Assist front office: Data entry, pulling and filing dental records and charts.
5. Assist with grant research.
6. Research dental information, providers, products and adaptations for children with special health care needs.
7. Public Relations/Marketing opportunities!
8. Participate in 2 of our major Special Events! Festival of Children, Give Kids A Smile Day, and Leaders in Oral Health!
*No chairside shadowing opportunities available.
*Office open for volunteer opportunities from 8am-5pm.
*Weekend opportunities available for health fairs and screenings in the community!
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5 Hrs.-Per Week Minimum
- TB Test